期刊论文 (*:通讯作者, +: 共同第一作者)
20. H. Hu*, V. Siu, S. Gifford, S. Kim, M. Lu, P. Meyer, G. Stolovitzky, Silicon nanospikes fabricated by metal-assisted chemical etching for antibacterial applications, 111, 253701, Applied Physics Letters, 2017
19. S. Kim, B. Wunsch, H. Hu, J. Smith, R. Austin, G. Stolovitzky, Broken flow symmetry explains the dynamics of small particles in deterministic lateral displacement arrays, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences(PNAS), 201706645
18. H. Hu*, J. Kim, S. Somnath, “Tip-based Nanofabrication for scalable manufacturing”, Micromachines, 8(90), 2017 (corresponding author)
17. N. Li, S. Bedell, H. Hu, S. J. Han, X. Liu, K. Saenger, D. Sadana, Single crystal Flexible Electronics Enabled by 3D Spalling, Advanced Material, 29(18), 2017 (VIP paper)
16. H. Hu*, C. Huang, X. H. Liu, and K. J. Hsia, Thin film wrinkling by strain mismatch on 3D surfaces, Extreme Mechanics Letters, V8, 2016 (corresponding author)
15. H. Hu*+, S. Banerjee+, D. Estrada, R. Bashir, W. P. King, Tip-based nanofabrication of arbitrary shapes of graphene nanoribbons for device applications, RSC Advances, V5, I46, 37006, 2015 (corresponding author)
14. H. Hu, Y. Zhuo, M. E. Oruc, B. T. Cunningham, W. P. King, Nanofluidic channels with arbitrary shapes fabricated by tip-based nanofabrication, Nanotechnology, 25 455031, 2014 (Selected as the Cover Article)
13. H. Hu+, V. V. Swaminathan+, M. R. Z. Farahani, G. Mensing, J. Yeom, M. A. Shannon, L. Zhu, Hierarchically structured re-entrant microstructures for superhydrophobic surfaces with extremely low hysteresis, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 24, 095023, 2014
12. H. Hu, H. Cho, S. Somnath, Suhas Somnath, A. F. Vakakis, W. P. King, Silicon nano-mechanical resonators fabricated by using tip-based nanofabrication, Nanotechnology, 25 275301, 2014 (Selected as the Cover Article)
11. Y. Zhuo, H. Hu, W. Chen, M. Lu, H. Yu, K. D. Long, E. Chow, W. P. King, B. T. Cunningham, Single Nanoparticle Detection Using Photonic Crystal Enhanced Microscopy, Analyst, 139, 1007, 2014 (Selected as the Back Cover Article)
10. D. Agonafer, M. Oruc, E. Chainani, K. S. Lee, H. Hu, Mark A. Shannon, Study of ionic transport through metalized nanoporous membranes functionalized with self-assembled monolayers, Journal of Membrane Science, 461, 106, 2014
9. S. Somnath, H. Kim, H. Hu and W. P. King, Parallel nanoimaging and nanolithography using a heated microcantilever array, Nanotechnology, 25(1), 014001, 2014.
8. H. Hu, P. K. Mohseni, L. Pan, S. Somnath, J. Felts, M. A. Shannon, X. Ling, W. P. King, Fabrication of arbitrarily-shaped silicon and silicon oxide nanostructures using tip-based nanofabrication, Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology. B, 31, 06FJ01, 2013
7. H. Hu, J. Yeom, G. Mensing, Y. Chen, M. A. Shannon and W. P King, Nano-fabrication with a flexible array of nanoapertures, Nanotechnology, 23, 175303, 2012
6. Y. Yang, N. Nguyen, N. Chen, M. Lockwood, C. Tucker, H. Hu, H. Bleckmann, C. Liu and D. L Jones, Artificial lateral line with biomimetic neuromasts to emulate fish sensing, Bioinspirations and Biomimetics, 5(1), 016001, 2010
5. M. E. McConney, N. Chen, D. Lu, H. Hu, S. Coombs, C. Liu and V. V. Tsukruk, Biologically inspired design of hydrogel-capped hair sensors for enhanced underwater flow detection, Soft Matter, 5, 292-295, 2009
4. J. James, E. D. Goluch, H. Hu, C. Liu and M. Mrksich, Subcellular curvature at the perimeter of micropatterned cells influences lamellipodial distribution and cell polarity, Cell Motility and Cytoskeleton, Volume: 65, pp. 841-852, 2008
3. Z. Wang, H. Hu, Y. Wang, YW. Wang, Q. Wu, L. Liu, G. Chen, Fabrication of Poly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyhex–anoate) (PHBHHx) microstructures using soft lithography for scaffold applications, Biomaterials, 27(12), 2550-2557, 2006
2. X. Zeng, R. Yue, J. Wu, H. Hu, L. Dong, Z. Wang, F. He, L. Liu, Droplet creator based on electrowetting-on-dielectric for lab on a chip, Science in China Series E, 49(2), 248-256, 2006
1. Z. Wang and H. Hu, Analysis and optimization of a compliant mechanism-based digital force/weight sensor, IEEE Sensors Journal, 5(6), 2005
21. V. Siu, H. Hu, M. Lu, S. Gifford, P. Meyer, S. Kim, J. Knickbocker, G. Stolovitzky, Bio-inspired Silicon Nanospikes Fabricated by Metal-Assisted Chemical Etching for Anti-bacterial Wearable Systems, 39th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Jeju Island, Korea, 2017
20. H. Hu, S. Dietrich, C. Breslin, L. Gignac, J. Smith, C. Dean, Fabricating nanostructures on bulk silicon substrates using helium ion microscope, EIPBN, Florida, June, 2017 (oral talk)
19. H Hu, S. M. Gifford, P. Meyer and G. Stolovitzky,Bio-inspired Silicon Nanospikes Fabricated by Metal-Assisted Chemical Etching for Antibacterial Applications, EIPBN, Pittsburgh, June, 2016 (oral talk)
18. J. T. Smith, B. H. Wunsch, S Kim, H. Hu, G. Stolovitzky and Y. Astier, On-chip particle separation at the nanoscale, Materials Research Society Fall Meeting, 2015 (Oral Talk)
17. H Hu and K. Jimmy Hsia, 3D wrinkling Thin Film Wrinkling by Strain Mismatch, Materials Research Society Fall Meeting, 2015 (Oral talk)
16. Y Zhuo, H Hu, W Chen, M Lu, L Tian, H Yu, K D Long, E Chow, W P King, S Singamaneni, B T Cunningham, Detection of single nanoparticle using photonic crystal enhanced microscopy, CLEO: Science and Innovations, SM4P.6, 2014
15. H. Hu, P. Mohensni, X. Li, M. A. Shannon, W. P. King, Fabrication of arbitrary silicon nanostructures using tip-based nanofabrication, The 57th International Conference on Electron, Ion and Photo beam technology and nanofabrication (EIPBN), Nashville, Tennessee, 2013 (Oral Talk)
14. VV Swaminathan, S. Gannavaram, S. Li, H. Hu, J. Yeom and L. Zhu, Microfluidic platform with hierarchical micro/nanostructures and selex nucleic acid aptamer coating for isolation of circulating tumor cells, 13th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology, Beijing, China, Aug 5-8, 2013
13. VV Swanminathan, H. Hu, MRZ Farahani, G. Mensing, J. Yeom, M. A. Shannon, L. Zhu, Hierarchical and re-entrant micro/nano-structures for superhydrophobic surfaces with extremely low hysteresis, 246th American Chemistry Society (ACS) National Meeting, Indianapolis, Sept 8-12, 2013
12. H. Hu, P. Mohensni. X. Li, M. A. Shannon, W. P. King, Nano-electro-mechanical systems fabricated using tip-based nanofabrication, SPIE Defense, Security, and Sensing 2013, pp. 87250P-87250P-6, 2013
11. S. Somnath, H.J. Kim, H. Hu, and W.P. King, High Speed and Parallel Nanoimaging using an Array of Heated Atomic Force Microscope Cantilevers, Transducers 2013 and Eurosensors XXVII The 17th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators, and Systems, Barcelona, Spain, June 2013.
10. H. Hu, J. Yeom, G. Mensing, Y. Chen, W. P. King and M. A. Shannon, Large Area Nanolithography on curved surfaces using a flexible nano-aperture array, The Manufacturing Technologies 2011 Workshop, Napa, California, Aug, 2011.
9. H. Hu and C. Liu, Bioinspired water-enhanced acceleration sensing using artificial haircell sensor, The 16th Solid State Sensors, Actuator, and Microsystems Workshop (Hilton Head’2010), Hilton Head Island, SC, June 6 – 10, 2010.
8. H. Hu, S. Zhao, and C. Liu, Comprehensive characterization of contact, bulk and total resistance of strain-sensitive nanocomposite elastomer, The 23rd IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems, Hong Kong, China, January 24-28, 2010 (MEMS 2010 oral talk)
7. H. Hu and C. Liu, Characterizations and Optimization of Electrical Contact Between Nanocomposite Elastomer and Metal, Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Solid-state sensors, actuators, and microsystems (Transducers’09), CO, USA, June 21-25, 2009.
6. H. Hu, C. Tucker and C. Liu, Stretchable Strain Sensor Array using CNT Nanocomposite Elastomer, Materials Research Society Spring Meeting, 2008 (Oral talk)
5. H. Hu, C. Liu and N. Chen, A robust tactile shear stress sensor derived from a bio-inspired artificial haircell sensor, Sensors, 2008 IEEE, 2008. (Oral talk)
4. H. Hu, K. Shaikh, C. Liu, Super flexible sensor skin using liquid metal as interconnect, Sensors, 2007 IEEE, 2007.
3. J. Wang, H. Hu and Z. Wang and L. Liu, Numerical Analysis and Optimization of Insulator-based Dielectrophoresis Devices for Cell Sorter Applications, Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems, 2007. NEMS’07. 2nd IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2007.
2. H. Hu, Z. Wang, R. Yue, L. Liu, Design and Optimization of a Microfluidic Cell Separator based on Dielectrophoresis, Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems, 1st IEEE International Conference on NanoElectroMechanical Systems (NEMS), 2006.
1. L. Li, H. Hu, H. Lin, D. Ye, Electrowetting of the blood droplet on the hydrophobic film of the EWOD chips, 27th Annual International Conference, Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, (pp. 1941-1944). IEEE, 2005