Jiahuan Cui’s group of ZJU-UIUC Institute is recruiting one postdoctoral research fellow to contribute to the fluid mechanics research field. The Research Fellow is expected to develop and apply new methods and models for fluid dynamics research in the view of turbo machinery and prepare high-quality papers for publication in renowned journals in the field.
1. Perform high-fidelity computational fluid dynamics simulations.
2. Develop turbulence models based on machine learning algorithm.
3. Write scientific manuscripts.
1. A PhD degree.
2. Documented experience in Computational Fluid Dynamics is essential.
3. Advanced programming skills in C, Fortran, and/or Python.
Brief introduction to Dr. Jiahuan Cui and his research interests:
Dr. Jiahuan Cui is part of the ZJU-UIUC Institute, Zhejiang University based at the ZJU International campus in Haining. His research interests are computational fluid dynamics, machine learning aided turbulence module development, turbomachinery, measurement techniques, etc.
Information to be provided:
2. Evidence of prior research experience and publications
Internationally competitive compensation package will be provided to qualified candidates.
Please send the required material mentioned above and contact Dr. Jiahuan Cui, assistant professor, email@example.com, for any other information.